It's 2012-wow!

At the beginning of a new year, a fairly common tradition is making New Year's resolutions. Many are made and, statistically, few are kept. Here are my New Year's resolutions and they will be a blessing for me to keep. There's no point in beating myself up for resolutions I made and didn't keep. These resolutions will make me feel good every day.

1. Love and treasure my family--Hubby, parents, brother and sister-in-law, All in-laws on my hubby's side, children and step-children, children-in-law, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, aunts.
2. Be thankful for the many blessings I have.
3. Be thankful for the friends in my life. A true buxom friend is rare but a delight!
4. Be thankful every day that I can get up and go to work. I have the physical ability to get up and the brains to get through the day.
5. Enjoy the beauty around me whether it's nature, music or art. I will "stop and smell the flowers."
6. Be thankful that I have enough food to eat and a roof over my head. They keep me comfortable and give me the energy to keep going.
7. Treasure my strong faith and nurture and challenge it by continuing to question.
8. Give myself a hug (physically or mentally) every day; I'm doing the best I can!

These are resolutions that I'll feel good and positive about every day of 2012.

Hope you can find resolutions that are things you can feel good and positive about every day, also. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Luminous Mystery--The Wedding at Cana

Manners/Courtesy

The Annunciation